Initial Cabin Crew Member
Initial Cabin Crew Member
Joining us as Cabin Crew Member, you will be part of a truly Etihad Regional Family and flying all over the Europe. You will be the face of Etihad Regional and spend the longest time with our guests caring for them with traditional warmth and respect onboard.
You will be based in Europe and you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of our guests as well as providing excellent customer service at all times. Our Cabin Crew Members are Etihad Regional’s prime ambassadors, and your role will include inspiring our guests, displaying a high degree of motivation, enthusiasm and commitment in everything you do.
To become one of our Cabin Crew Member, you will need to meet the following qualifications and knowledge
- Must be minimum 22 years old on the date of joining;
- Maximum age limit is 27 years old;
- Swiss or EU nationality;
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device;
- EASA medical report for Cabin Crew;
- Minimum of maturity or equivalent educational qualification;
- Fluent English, verbal, written and comprehension;
- German, French and Italian spoken are appreciated;
- SAAB 2000 Minimum height 1.60 m – maximum 1.77 m;
- ATR 72-500 Minimum height 1.60 m – maximum 1.86 m;
Criteria and Attitude
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image;
- Flexible attitude, responsible and sociable personality;
- Good communication skills and customer oriented;
- Professional attitude and able to work in a team;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Able to work in shifts;
- No visible tattoo nor body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst the Etihad Regional uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted)
- Never convicted of a criminal offence.
If your profile match with our requirements and you would like to be part of our Etihad Regional Family, please do not hesitate to email your CCM Application Form to email@example.com with the subject: Initial Cabin Crew Member
Please note that the following documents listed below are to be attached:
1. Application Form;
2. Up to date CV/Resume;
3. Motivation Letter;
4. EASA Medical Report;
5. One full body picture.
For the Assessment you are required to bring all originals documents mentioned in the “Application Form” along with hard copies and soft copies saved on a USB stick.
Please take duly note that we will reply only to applications fulfilling the above requirements and selected candidates to an interview.